Hexagram Number 58
Symbolic of: joyfulness
THE TUI HEXAGRAM
The General Meaning
Tui intimates that (under its conditions) there
will be progress and attainment. (But) it will be advantageous to be
firm and correct.
Explanation of the separate lines
1. The first NINE, undivided, shows the pleasure
of (inward) harmony. There will be good fortune.
2. The second NINE, undivided, shows the pleasure
arising from (inward) sincerity. There will be good fortune.
Occasion for repentance will disappear.
3. The third SIX, divided, shows its subject
bringing round himself whatever can give pleasure. There will be
4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows its subject
deliberating about what to seek his pleasure in, and not at rest. He
borders on what would be injurious, but there will be cause for joy.
5. The fifth NINE, undivided, shows its subject
trusting in one who would injure him. The situation is perilous.
6. The topmost SIX, divided, shows the pleasure of
its subject in leading and attracting others.
Learn Tarot Card Meanings, what they mean when combined in a reading, test your knowledge in the Tarot Quiz and reveal what the future may hold with the Tarot Reading App.