Hexagram Number 28
Keyword(s): Excessive Greatness
Symbolic of: huge excess
THE T� KWO HEXAGRAM
The General Meaning
T� Kwo suggests to us a beam that is weak. There
will be advantage in moving (under its conditions) in any direction
whatever; there will be success.
Explanation of the separate lines
1. The first SIX, divided, shows one placing mats
of the white m�o grass under things set on the ground. There will
be no error.
2. The second NINE, undivided, shows a decayed
willow producing shoots, or an old husband in possession of his
young wife. There will be advantage in every way.
3. The third NINE, undivided, shows a beam that is
weak. There will be evil.
4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows a beam
curving upwards. There will be good fortune. If (the subject of it)
looks for other (help but that of line one), there will be cause for
5. The fifth NINE, undivided, shows a decayed
willow producing flowers, or an old wife in possession of her young
husband. There will be occasion neither for blame nor for praise.
6. The topmost SIX, divided, shows its subject
with extraordinary (boldness) wading through a stream, till the
water hides the crown of his head. There will be evil, but no ground
Learn Tarot Card Meanings, what they mean when combined in a reading, test your knowledge in the Tarot Quiz and reveal what the future may hold with the Tarot Reading App.