Hexagram Number 14 Keyword(s):Abundant Possessions
Symbolic of: having great possessions
THE T� Y� HEXAGRAM
The General Meaning
T� Y� indicates that, (under the circumstances
which it implies), there will be great progress and success.
Explanation of the separate lines
1. In the first NINE, undivided, there is no
approach to what is injurious, and there is no error. Let there be a
realisation of the difficulty (and danger of the position), and
there will be no error (to the end).
2. In the second NINE, undivided, we have a large
wagon with its load. In whatever direction advance is made, there
will be no error.
3. The third NINE, undivided, shows us a feudal
prince presenting his offerings to the Son of Heaven. A small man
would be unequal (to such a duty).
4. The fourth NINE, undivided, shows its subject
keeping his great resources under restraint. There will be no error.
5. The fifth SIX, divided, shows the sincerity of
its subject reciprocated by that of all the others (represented in
the hexagram). Let him display a proper majesty, and there will be
6. The topmost NINE, undivided, shows its subject
with help accorded to him from Heaven. There will be good fortune,
advantage in every respect.